This Fall we are launching ten:eighteen, a ministry of Christ City Church that exists to walk alongside and support anyone in need in our community.
Application to receive support from ten:eighteen is now OPEN!
What ten:eighteen provides:
- Household Supplies: Receive high-quality groceries, hygiene products and other household items.
- Practical Assistance with living and working in Vancouver: Receive help finding housing/employment/building resumes/filling out applications.
- Relational Support: one-on-one visits/phone calls/companionship for those who are feeling lonely, isolated or disconnected.
How to receive support:
There are two ways you can apply for support:
- Apply online either through our Support Request Form or by emailing email@example.com
- Join us in-person at our Neighbourhood Coffee Mornings where you will be able to apply for and receive support.
Neighbourhood Coffee Mornings (Launching September 24th)
What to expect: Come and enjoy a free coffee and snack in a friendly environment and sign up to receive grocery hampers and other household supplies.
The first time you arrive, you will receive a free one-time non-perishable food hamper. You will also be able to learn about and register for other areas of support that ten:eighteen provides.
Date: Every Saturday starting September 24th, 2022.
Time: 9:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
Location: 5887 Prince Edward Street
No need to register. Just come and join us for a free coffee and a snack.