Christ City Youth exists to create opportunities for students between Gr. 6-12 to encounter Jesus.
We fulfill this by:
- Engaging the mind with preaching through the Scriptures; encouraging students to love God intellectually.
- Engaging the heart and soul through prayer; encouraging students to love God emotionally.
- Engaging each other in community; encouraging students to love one another as God has loved us.
It is our belief that if we remain faithful in doing these three things then students will encounter Jesus Christ through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
We have 2 ministries:
1. Monday Night Youth We gather on Monday Nights to play games, hear from God’s Word, pray, and have discussion in small groups. All Gr. 6-12 students are welcome to join us. For more information on Youth Nights and to register your son or daughter please follow this link.
2. Youth Foundations This ministry is for anyone in Gr. 6-7 and is designed to help students learn the foundational teachings of Christianity. Here, students join together via Zoom to play a game, open up God’s Word, and learn more about Jesus Christ and what he has done for us. This short class will take place once a week on Zoom for 30 minutes. It’s short, fun, and really important in the growth of faith.
For more information on Youth events, times, dates, curriculum, and resources join our “Christ City Youth” Group on Church Center.
If you are interested in becoming a youth leader then please complete this form.
If you would like to speak to Matt Crocker, our Youth Director, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org